Monday, May 20, 2013

Gah CRAP!

Sooo wanna hear some unfortunate news? The address given for my mission on Unocal? Not right. That's the old address. ): Sooo if Mom or someone could contact them ASAP and check out what happened (because methinks some people have sent letters there, too, sadly) and have them either send them to my NEW address or return them back to the sender...That'd be perfect. My new address isss...

1514 Hill Road #49
Novato, CA 94947

You can send stuff to me here up until...No sé. Another 5 weeks haha. So just probably not any time after the 20th of  June.

Anywho! This week has been awesome, and I've REALLY missed Cali. I'm getting the rest of my pictures loaded onto my blog soon, so yes! :D I'm stoked!

I'm sorry about the whole address thing, it makes me sad. ): But no worries, my birthday was great!! Had a cake and long day of weekly planning haha. Winner. Anywho, I've sent a letter out home and am working on other letters.

MOM & DAD: The bikes...SO LEGIT. Love it! Everyone says y'all are hardcore. (: And if you could get the memory stick back to me, that'd be great. Other than that, I'm good. I'm able to load pictures here.

Okay! I'm outties. (: Amores!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment