Monday, May 27, 2013

Fwd: Pictures-Take #4

Sooo I'm not totally sure which picture shows up first, but I hope y'all can figure it out haha. I think the first one is with my bomb teacher, Hermano Boaz. Served in Chile, and he's pretty fun. He had a tie exchange with our elders, and I had NEVER seen so many ties in one place at a time. You will see a picture soon. (:

Dene', my sister obviously, has asked that I take picture of EVERYTHING. So this is our "apartment"...Yup. Six gals in one tiny room. We were the bomb. :D



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment