Monday, May 27, 2013

A TEXT?!

En serio?! Hahaha. Who texted me??? We were sitting around and doing our weekly planning, and I had to get up and go to the restroom. I come out, and Hnas. Zurita and Andrews were all, "Uhhh Hermanitaaa...We just got a text...From a 509 number?"

Me: WHAT?!

Annnd then comes my minor freak outs haha. SO awesome, and I LOVE that my name is still representing in Quincy! (; Buuut you can't do that again haha. Really great, but noooo haha. But seriously...Who was that??

Other than that...I'm doing great! Loads of crying during lessons while bearing testimony annnd other good stuff haha. I'll have to get another letter sent out today (hopefully) about our AWESOME church tour with Lino and our GOLDEN investigator, Alex. (: LOVE IT!

Anywho, all's awesome! Again, I'm sorry about the address. :/ Did anyone try calling and seeing if they could get the stuff sent back? Becauuuse I'd REALLY love to get a package. :D I love you all!! Nos vemos pronto!

-Hna. Lybbert



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment