Monday, July 22, 2013

Continued Drum Roll...

OKAY! Long story short? President Alba told me the wrong date!! I have one last week here in Rohnert Park to tear it up and then finish my goodbyes. (: So yes! I'm flying out at 6:15 am from Oakland next Monday. (:

-Nelo's mom, who loves us a ton. (:
-My last American Food experience for a while. Panda Express!
-Nelo!!
-My awesome districcct. :D
-The next two pictures are a couple of the kids from the Medrano familia. Tannn lindas!
-Us four hermanas, waiting for the elders to arrive for Prep Day!
-The last two=THE BEST. BATTING CAGESSS! It'll be my last for a while haha

Anywho, love you all! Next time you hear from me, I'll be in South America! LOVES!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment