Monday, July 8, 2013

Whoops!

I forgot the pictures!! Sorry, there's only four, buuut we've been crazy busy. (:

1- Mi compañera! We went up to talk to this elderly gentleman on his porch and asked if we could help with something. He looked to be working on something with all sorts of wires and stuff. Sure enough, he says, "Why yes! I shake like crazy now, and I need to get this put together..." Lo and behold, we helped fix a microphone! Super interesting and crazy fun. (:

2- The flowers. I've told ya. I don't know WHAT has gotten into me, but I've found that I have a fettish for picking flowers. At least one each day. Typically just one, I'll smell it, and then stick it in my hair. **Shrug** It's a new hobby.

3- Anyone care to see part of our apartment? Probably not, but whatever. Off to the left is my study desk, looking semi-clean and uncluttered. (; Little kitchen in the back. Table by my desk. Behind me, where the light is all coming from, is a sliding glass window to get to our bikes and such. There's an upstairs where the other hermanas live, and my room is around the corner to the right. :P Maybe more pictures later. We'll see.

4- Hermana Zuritaaa! We were pretty stoked we got to see each other at the meeting. :P Hahaha okay! That's all for now! Love y'alls!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment