Monday, July 1, 2013

Rohnert Park Adventuresss

Whoaaaa! What a crazy week it has been. Rohnert Park is...Haha. Well...A little difficult at times. It's a new area, and my companion (Hermana Wallace) and I are obviously SUPER new. We're follow-up training one another, which truly isn't that hard. We rely on prayer A LOT haha. My poor companion, she stresses out quite a bit, and I certainly don't blame her! I would NOT want to lead a brand new area with such little experience. Nevertheless, she does a great job, and I try to help out where I can. We balance each other out pretty well, and we're also extremely similar in some ways haha. I, oddly, have come to find that I don't stress so much anymore. As long as I'm on time to things, at least. :P But just the other day and this morning, Hermana Wallace has randomly told me: "Hermana Lybbert...? Thank you so much for being so...chill. Relaxed and easy. It makes me stress less."
 
:D It made me happy haha. Anywho! So our mission has been coming up on this month of July with HIGH expetations. We're aiming to do what has never been done here: 101 baptisms in the month of July. About 5 days ago we had 103 planned, and we have been challenged to double that...Hermana Wallace have seen MIRACLES as we've contacted people and invited them to be baptized; we have two new investigators who are excited to learn more and to be baptized in a few weeks! :D Anywho, I don't have a ton of time, but I do have some pictures!!
 
-This is what happens when we're waiting for Presidente to get home and feed us. :D Chill on the front porch and snap a picture or two haha.
-Life of a missionary? BOOKS. SOOO many. This wasn't even all of them, since I had already packed a good chunk of them.
-Elder Fonsecaaa...No, he didn't hug me haha. But he enjoyed seeing our reactions when he pretended. :P Yes, he's the crazy one from Argentina haha.
-Presidente Majía and his gorgeous wife, Judy. (:
-Almaaa! She was a menos activo, and we had some GREAT Noche de Hogar nights with her. (: (Noche de hogar=family home evening).
-Las hermanas y Elder Fonseca.
-Faine, one of our investigators, and I. (:
-Annnd the last two pictures just describe the relationship Hermana Zurita and I had. (:



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment