Monday, December 9, 2013

Puchaaa

DARNET. My photos won´t load on these computers, unfortunately. ): I have a TON, too, so that bums me out a tad. But no worries! Not for too long. Why? Because we are seeing SO. MANY. MIRACLES...

So...What all has gone down? LOADS.

I´m out of San Juan. Sad day.
Currently in the Maipú zone. So bomb!
We all got to the terminal, and I met my great comp!
Her name is Hermana Cerrato.
From Honduras!
(If I could, I´d send the picture of us...)
At the terminal, we get to talkin´...
"Hermana Cerrato...Why do you have all your luggage, too?"
Elder Wright (the zone leader) calls us up...
"Wait, wait. What elder? We´re white-washing the area??"

FALSE.

Lo and behold, we´re opening the area!
What´s even better?
My comp got here to Argentina 2 weeks ago! :D
We´re really lost. (:

But no importa! Seriously, we are so stoked to be here. Lucky for us, we´re working with a couple great elders to help us out and to be a little less lost. Elder Wright was my old district leader, and NOW...Our zone leader! And we´re sharing a ward with them. (: The week was a LITTLE hard, and we got lost several times haha. But, ever so slowly, we´re finding lots of milagros. All week, lots of zeros for numbers, BUT...

Fah. Sundays are a lost/hate relationship. They tend to be one of the slowest days here, because everyone takes like a day-long siesta. Kills me. BUT...That also means a lot of people in their house! So, what did we find the yesterday?? Six new INCREDIBLE investigators!! Ever since they changed the "qualifications" for an "other lesson" (we have to be inside the house--not on the porch or in the park--it keeps us from counting Abrir La Bocas as lessons), we struggle having real lessons. BUT, we also see and find those people that are willing and ready to let us come in and teach them...SO! We found an incredible family and another matrimonio. (: Fah! Not very many lessons in total, but so many incredible hijos de Dios. (:

Alright, well when I´m able to get pictures loaded and sent, I´ll do that. But for now?...Just know that I´m stoked, excited, and extremely grateful. For what?

-My native companion who continues to help me with español
-Our bomb area, that we are gonna make EXPLODE with the gospel!
-The SIX hermanas that I get to work with this transfer! (Fah. Yeah. Not just two now, SIX! And they´re all so increidible, so much to learn from one another).
-The people and families we´re teaching!
-Mercies of the Lord, and His help to lead and guide us to His ready and prepared children. (:

And SO much more!!

-Hermana Lybbert

No comments:

Post a Comment