Monday, December 23, 2013

"I´m Dreaming of A Whiii--"

Oh wait. That´s a lie. It is SO not a white Christmas this year haha. Not gonna lie, it doesn´t really feel like Christmas, which might be better, because I don´t feel like I´m missing out on anything back home haha. But DANG, family, you had better be taking pictures! I want to see EVERYTHING haha.

Okay! Loads of things to tell y´all.

Fiesta de Navidad! With the MISSION. Well...Half of the mission haha. It was SO great, our fiesta happened to be with the San Juan Zone, so I got to see Hna. Cox and Flores, and we talked ALL about a beauuutiful family that got BAPTIZED! I´ll send pictures. (;

That family?? OH. Yes. It´s that family we found when we finally went door-knocking down calle Esquiú, the familia Sesma. Man, that family is gorgeous, but they´re even MORE beautiful in WHITE. :D Mauricio, the husband, asked the bishop there to get permission from President Ávila to make sure I was there, but...I couldn´t. ): But I send them letters every chance I get, and they made us 3 hermanas promise that we´ll be there when they go to the temple in a year! **Hermana Lybbert gettin´ teary-eyed** "And if you can´t come, I will be flying up to those big US states and bringing you down!" Hahaha. OH, and the San Juan ward has a temple trip to Chile in January. What does Mauricio do? Calls up the bishop that night, has an interview, and pays for the trip for his whole family right then and there to go do baptisms...FAH. They´re AMAZING.

Fun Fact: When Pres. Ávila got here, there were 16 hermanas. Now, there are 52. The OLDEST hermana only has ONE YEAR...We won´t be losing a single hermana for at LEAST 6 months. So nuts. This mission is gonna blow up with hermanas. (;

I love my comp. Simply said, I love her to death haha. I don´t remember much about what my aparting blessing said when I was set apart as a missionary, but I DO remember that President mentioned my biggest worry: Companions. I was told that my companions would come to be some of my closest friends. And YES...It is SO true. I love it. Along with the 6 other hermanas with whom I do exchanges! I love them to death, and they are SUCH incredible examples to me. Fah. I love hearing their stories. (:

Okay! I don´t have much time left! I´ll get some pictures sent, and I´ll see y´all next week!! With all the great pictures from Navidad. (: LOVES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment