Monday, December 30, 2013

Pictures from Transfers

Hermana Torres and I!

Holmstead and Downs. They´re REALLY great haha.

I only kept this for teh sake of Elder Holmstead baha.

So solid!

The hermanas and Elder Gomez, our old district leader, who is now a zone leader!

Thanks Elder Johnson for stealing the camera and taking pictures of absolutely everything...

Including yourself...

and Hermana Torres...

And then us hermanas with Elder Steeves! He dies this transfer. Poor kid.

Ahh Hermana Chorolqui. (: I love those hermanas way too much.

Two of my 3 district leaders I´ve had in San Juan. Crazy, I now see all 3 of them in Consejo, because they´re all zone leaders now. (:

My old district! (:

The ever-famous Hermana Argentina. (:

Hermana Goldfarb! I´m sad I didn´t get a picture with all her great kids. ):

Super bomb ward mission leader, Hermano Correa. Convert of four years, and he got home from his mission in Costa Rica just before I arrived in Argentina.

Long story short, I HAD to visit the familia Sesma before I left San Juan. We were all talking, saying our goodbyes, and all telling me that I have to come back soon and be there for their baptism and everything...Viviana randomly stands up and leaves. She comes back with her women´s field hockey jersey in hand!! She tells me, "I know we´ll see each other again, but I want you to have this...Always remember us. Know you have a home here. We love you."...TEARS. I love that family.

No comments:

Post a Comment