Monday, August 12, 2013

Los Últimos Días de los Estados Unidos

Ready for it??

-Wallace and I! Boom. Rockin´ Hermanas, that´s for sure.
-We had a sick car wash!! The day before I left haha. Annnd it was a blast. (: Elder Ruvalcaba kindly took these two photos of me while I was advertising haha.
-Elders Wykle and Kunzzz! They´re pretty bomb, what can I say? (: I CAN say that I´m a little sad to say that I really didn´t get many other pictures of members NOR missionaries! ):
-Sooo I was stressin´out ALL day, the Sunday I was to leave. I wanted to get some work done and get a couple of investigators to a baptism (which DID happen, it was GREAT!), yet I still had practically NOTHING packed. We were to leave at 7 pm for the church, and I finish packing about...6:45 or so. And then crashed. On the floor. Como así haha.
-Hna Wallace all white and such. :P
-Adios, mi hermana! We got work done in Cotati. (:



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment