Sunday, October 4, 2015

September to December!

Okay, this is going to be like PURE photos!! These are quick updates of our adventures from September 2014 to December 2014. And thennn I already have two other posts ready for this year's adventures. ;)

OCTOBER! We celebrated Madre's 53rd birthday!! It was quite an adventure stealing her from work. ;) I also took the motorcycle class, so I learned to ride a motorcycle! I also got stuck on the side of the freeway, so Padre and Uncle Todd had to come and save me. :D Haha.







November!!! I was FINALLY able to see Dene', Trista, and their families!! I can't believe I've been on so many planes since I've been home haha. But I flew from Seattle to Chicago, Chicago to Iowa, where I stayed for a good week or so...

          

We even got to pick out a tree and put it up!! :D


Annnd the cheapest flight to Albuquerque was on Thanksgiving Day, so this was my Thanksgiving dinner! :D


But no worries, but I thoroughly enjoyed another week and a half with another sister and brother in-law and niece and nephew. :D




They're so cute. :)


I even got to visit my fellow Argentines!! :D The Cornu-Labats! Ah, how wonderful it was to drink mate with them and speak to them in vos! :D


After coming home, I continued to work as a para pro at several different schools, so this kid just kind of summed up how much fun it was haha. And I also got to visit a past FHE brother from BYU-Idaho since we had both just come home from our missions!


Stay updated for the wonderful adventures of 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment