Monday, April 7, 2014

Wow...

Sheesh, sorry for so many emails. Today has been kind of nuts. So I just sent y´all a ton of photos, without explaining even ONE of them. My bad haha. So here it goes...

First Batch:
-Last P-day= VOLLEYBALL! I loved it. (:
-Our district plus zone leaders.
-We had a Sisters Conference where we did all sorts of stuff like yoga, games, a conference of great talks, and good food. (: So this first part is the yoga. We all kind of died laughing. (;
-Everyone in yoga.
-My comp, Hna. Cheta and I
-Photo shot through the legs, "Che! Hermana Cheta y Chorolqui! Holaaa!" (;
-A bomb conference. (:
-Okayyy sorry about the feet pictures. BUT I have decided that...If I have learned NOTHING else from the mission (impossible), I have at least learned the importance of good shoes that don´t kill. I am 100% positive that my feet will never be the same again. Loads of scars. ): In some senses, I´m jealous of the shoes elders get to wear haha.
-Our zone!
-The hermanas in our zone (: Me, Hna. Cheta, Hna. Martinez, and Hna. Reyes
-GENERAL CONFERENCE! Hna. Cheta was kind enough to sit through 3 sessions of General Conference in English with me. (: She didn´t have to, but she really enjoyed I think. There´s just something incredible about being able to listen to the actual voice of the prophet or his apostles. I´ve taken that for granted. Most of the members here don´t recognize the voice of these incredible people, but I´ve been blessed with the opportunity to know English. So I can hear the voice and recognize who it is. It´s a huge blessing.
-Listening intently. (: With food, of course. (;
-Hna. Cheta and I
-The elders...Who knows haha. They´re elders.

Second Batch: TRASNFER CALLS
-Hermana Martinez died when she heard the transfer calls hahaha. It busted me up. (: Hermana Martinez is staying here in Maipú!
-Hermana Reyes was crazy surprised but relieved, because she´s gonna be with the hermana that she was hoping for! BUT she´s headed down south to Alvear, washing an area.
-Me? Wow haha. It was probably the last thing I would´ve guessed. Our mission consists of 3 provincias: San Juan, Mendoza, and San Luis. I started in San Juan. Came to Mendoza. And now I´m off to the other provincia! San Luis, baby! :D I´ll be in the area of Pringles A (yup, that´s right. PRINGLES!) with the bomb Hermana Hales!! (Y´all don´t know her yet, but she´s the SUPER blonde girl in the background of the photo of the conference, where I´m down on the bottom left, and you see a ton of hermanas and blue tables haha).
-Annnd Hermana Cheta was expected bad news haha. Who knows why. But lucky for her, she´s staying here, and the BOMB Hermana Chamberlain is coming with! They´ve already been comps before, and they got along super well. (:

Getting. Work. Done.

WHEW! Okay, this week has been kind of crazy. We had P-day, then Consejo with Presidente all day Tuesday, a Sister´s Conference that went from Tuesday all through Wednesday, and then General Conference all weekend. Nutsy.

Anywho, if anyone didn´t know already, I can´t receive anymore packages. Stuff has gone down with the governor of Argentina, so now all foreigners can only receive packages up to $25 PER YEAR. Sooo it´s just not worth it. Do not send packages. They will get stuck in Buenos Aires and never get here. (: Loves!

Alright, other than that...I´m crazy tired. And hungry. And I´ve got a ton of laundry to do before I head out to San Luis (5 hour trip. Yayyy...) on Wednesday morning. SO! Nos vemos. Les quiero un montón. CHAU!

No comments:

Post a Comment