Monday, April 14, 2014

Last Week in Gutiérrez, Maipú! Despedidos.

Alright, here´s just a buttload of photos for y´all (: Haha. This was from my last week in Gutiérrez, and it was a blast! The first big chunk was our last pday (: We had basically finished packing and such, so us hermanas decided we wanted to go to a park with toys! Boy oh boy...It was a blast. (:

Thennn you get to a photo of a family with a little baby girl and the photo with the little girl...Seriously, I love this family SO much. They were basically my family up there. Plus, they´ve got the greatest love story of basically fighting against all odds for their love. It´s a long story, but just know that it´s a good one. (; The Rossi-Berti-Walker family. (: Haha. Annnd that little girl and I have the same birthday. So dope.

The little old lady is Encarnación, and the lesser-old guy is Carlos. Carlos takes care of Encarnación, and he was an investigator whom we were teaching. Encarnación is a member, whom I love. (:

Photos of a bunch of missionaries? Our district haha.

Photo with the 3 women are Carla Palumbo with her gorgeous daughters, Carla and Brenda. The others from their family weren´t there. ):

The gal in the photo with the chalkboard is Rocio. (: We had a bomb English class my last day, annnd I taught how to say things like "I am..." "You are..." "He Is..." etc. Annnd then I taught them a bunch of adjectives. The funniest one? "HE IS BALD." (: I died haha.

The gorgeous woman with her little girl and I is Daiana Vilche-Sinchicay. Seriously. I love her so much. She´s the Argentine version of my sister, Dene´ haha. I loved it. (:

The next photo is the Loyola family! The younger 2 daughters and the grandma are members, and the mother on the other side was who we were teaching. SUCH a great family. (:

The next fam fam is only a part of the Mandiola family. Such solid people, oh my heck. The husband (not in the photo) will be a general authority or mission president someday. He´s a killer scripture man, I loved it.

The Videla family! I really loved them. (: Especially Magalí, the little girl. She was my favorite, and I think I may be stealing her name for a future daughter of mine hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment