Monday, January 13, 2014

TRANSFER CALL number...Uhhh...

Wow. I have no idea. I think it´s like my 7th or something. I couldn´t tell ya for sure. But no worries! Hermana Cerrato and I are both staying here for another 6 weeks. (:

Hmmm this week has been...Kind of long, but we got loads done. I think one of the hardest things from the mission has been not seeing the fruits of our efforts. BUT...That´s okay, I suppose. It´s a work in progress.

Here´s an update on pictures!

-Waiting to take the bus to skype with our families!
-NOBODY. Christmas day was SO SLOW. No traffic, nada.
-My comp got to meet my fam! :P
-Chit chatting with everyone. (:
-Playing doctor! (; Turns out she had a sty, and the best way to take care of it? Warm salt water, a semi-patient companion, and way too much laughing. :P
-Sometimes, the heat just gets to ya...How we spent our Christmas. (;
-So I told my family that I was wanting to buy the gals some gypsy pants, which are the "fad" here in Argentina...Yup. I bought myself a pair, too. Annnd I love them haha.
-The district!
-CHEERS to the New Years!
-Fireworksss
-Funny story. We get home, leave the door open (always, because it´s always cooler outside than inside), and the next thing I know...There´s a random dog outside! Which is weird, because we have a gate thing to keep things out--like this mangy-looking thing haha. Well, he was shakin´ up a storm from the fireworks, sooo...
-I comforted the mangy thing. (: Lucky for me, he´s our neighbor´s dog haha.
-Getting ready to head to my meeting at the offices, Consejo.
-Right after a bomb intercambio! :D
-TRANSFER CALLS! What nerves they´ve all got. :P

Annnd now a few from the fotos of my comp:
-Again. Heading to Consejo.
-DEAR DAD: I hope you´re proud of me. I taught my comp the "geniusness" of chocolate milk and a splash of orange pop. WIN for the norteamericana!

No comments:

Post a Comment