Monday, September 15, 2014

Photos

Warning: There are LOTS!

-The Conference with Elder Viñas from the Seventy
-Baleadas!! Oh how I missed them. (:
-That´s ice on top. My head hurt...A lot.
-San Rafeal ZONE! La Tierra Prometida. (;
-Us hermanas!
-Waiting for us in the acequia (;
-There we are! Good ol´ Argentina "winters" :P
-Walking to the service project
-Hna. Japa painting!
-Hna. Cerrato and Hna. Malstrom painting
-Hermana Benítez fulfilling her "duty": Mate preparer!
-And then she takes it around to the members and offers them mate. (:
-Raquel! The greatest hermana of my life. (: Preparing the meat for the asado!
-The awesome Bishop Galdeano, enjoying the service project haha.
-And one of his sons! Kevin. (:
-One of my favorite niñitas. (;
-I assumed the responsibility of entertaining the kids with soccer. (;
-I did a good job. :P
-But then I got to painting, too!
-Whoots!
-Showing off some sunglasses that aren´t mine with my comp haha.
-The hermanas. (;
-Hermana Raquel and Isaías! (:
-Hno y Hna. Bustos. This couple reminds me WAY too much of Mom and Dad! Just a bit more Argentine. (;
-The pro-asador (;
-Yummm! Meat!
-Great ward activities with food!
-I love this ward way too much. (:
-The Loyola family!!
-With Marinel now (:
-Me and the hermanas (grand-daughter, me, mother, grandmother)
-With Hna. Cerrato!

No comments:

Post a Comment