Monday, August 18, 2014

Pioneer Children Sang as They Walked, and Walked, and Walked, and...

WALKEDABAJILLIONKILOMETERS!!!

DANG! Hahaha sooo the majority of this week, Hermana Japa and I were in charge of two areas: Balloffet and Barrio 1 (our area), annnd dang did we die haha. Yes, the areas are right next to each other. No, they are not small. Yes, it takes a good 45 minutes to get from one to the other. :P Sooo let´s just say that we´ve gotten LOTS of exercise this last week. And, not because of all the walking, but I´m not feeling so great today. Nor do I feel like writing a ton, sorry. ): BUT I will include some photos! 

-Two pdays back! We made pizza empanadas annnd DULCE empanadas!! :D Toddy cookies and dulce de leche. Mmm. (:
-Toddy cookies and empanada tapas. (:
-Cooking while everyone takes a bajillion photos...?
-Last Sunday we sent Crawford HOME! Hahaha. We´re not super huggy people with eachother, I sent her off with a fistbump. (;
-Chau Crawford!
-We did some major organizing and cleaning in BOTH apartments, and the one in Balloffet killed me from laughing so hard at this "shower head" haha. I asked Japa, "Hermana, why is the shower head on the floor and not IN THE WALL?" How does this work??
-BING! Just like this! Hahaha water just spits out of the wall. (: Fun!
-We drew them some fun BIENVENIDAS stuff on their wall with a couple consejos. (:
-The first stop sign I´ve ever seen in Mendoza! I was amazed haha.
-POOPED. Why? The new hermanas arrived on Thursday. At 12:10. IN THE MORNING. Who went to go pick them up? Yup. US. Who got to bed at 1:30 am? YUP. US! :D
-We´re learning lots of English! :P Japa reads in English, I read in Spanish. (:
-We had a family come to church this last week! A family of FIVE! :D It was awesome! We went at 9 am to go walk with them, and the two little ones sat and watched Aladdin while waiting for their mom. OH! And look at that! The card of Jesus Christ that I gave to Silvana, the mom, when I talked with her in the street. (:
-The drawings the two little daughters drew for us during sacrament meeting. (: Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment