Monday, August 11, 2014

Last Transfer Calls

Alrighty, I´ve got 1,000,000,003 things to say. Starting off WITH...

FAMILY: I BEG YOU. Don´t stress me out about plans for getting home. Yes, I realize it´s coming up quick, but I´ve got 6 weeks to give this the rest that Ié got left in me. Yes, little plans need to be made, but I´ll write them down and get back to y´all on them ASAP. This next week, hopefully. I had already had some little plans of going straight back to Idaho to find a job and take one class for this last semester and such, but plans are being thrown for a loop. Sooo...YEAH. Give me a little time, gracias. (: I love y´alls igual, and I´m stoked to see ya!

Okay so this week was INSANE, annnd on top of that, we have TRANSFERS!! Eegads. Así que bueno...Here we go. A day-to-day summary. (:

Monday: We made tasty pizza empanadas and dulce empanadas. I´d attach photos, buttt I don´t have my camera on me. :/ Sorry. ALSO! There´s a set of hermanas here in our zone who have had to stay in the apartment for a couple MONTHS and doing all sorts of thigns with doctors to figure out what´s going on with the knee of one of them. It´s been quite some time with very few results. So we get a call at 10:10 Monday night from Presidente, asking us to take in Hermana Japa, because the other hermana is heading home for her knee. ): It was a little sad, but it was necessary. SO...May we begin my THIRD trio! Phew...

Tuesday: Zone meeting. Tasty lunch. Went to the terminal to send off Hermana Reyes, and Hermana Japa came with us! We...Walked a lot that day. Between apartments to get stuff and food mostly. :P

Wednesday: Hermana Crawford had to go and type up her "carta de mayordomia" for the end of her mission, so that took a couple hours. We had the tastiest tarta of my life for lunch with pudding, annnd we found BELÉN again!!! Yayyy! She´s doing WAY great, and FAH. She was way excited to see us again. (: Way sad when Crawford told her that she was leaving, but we got a cute  photo. (: Annnd we found a SICK family!!! Of 5. (: Way cool, too! Annnd Wednesday was about the day when we really started helping out the Hermana Japa learn some English and how to pronounce well. (: Which always leads to...fun stories. (:

Thursday: A good couple of lessons with some converts, a tasty lunch of milanesa, and a really easy weekly planning, which I did solo, because Crawford...Well...Yeah. She´s leaving! Haha. Thennn Hermana Japa has been getting a little mixed up, because she has talked to be in "tú" instead of "usted" various times, and she dies of embarrassment haha.

Friday: We walked a butt-ton to the area of Hna. Japa, get cancelled on for lunch, and we had to go and finish some "to-do´s" like buy Hna. Crawford´s ticket to Mendoza, pay the rent, and buy Havanna alfajores haha. Annnd Hna. Japa tried translating the hymn, "Te necesito"...Japa: "I...need you?" Me: "Ahhh yo no diría eso. Es algo...seductivo?" We died laughing hahaha. She felt way embarrassed. Then later in the street, we were practicing how to say how many brother and sisters she has, how old are they, etc. Then I asked her, "How do you say HERMANITO?" Japa: "Uh...BROTHERCITO!" :D Hahaha loved it.

Saturday: Crawford got all packed up, we had a tasty lunch, walked a butt-ton AGAIN to have an appointment fall through, annnd then we found a SICK gal! Eve. (: She´s WAY cool and way smart. Annnd I then taught Hna. Japa how to say, "git ´er dun!!!" (;

Sunday: Hermana Crawford said her goodbyes at church, the ward sang Para siempre Dios esté con vos to her, and she CRIED. Freaking milagro. We ate lunch and took her to the terminal! Chau Hermana Crawford! She was way stoked haha. (: Then we walked. A lot. To Hna. Japa´s area (Balloffet) and back to mine, and we talked a LOT. About what the mission needs, what the missionaries need, etc. All sorts. Then we get home, plan, and wait forrr...TRANSFER CALLSSS.

Ya ready for it?!!?...SURPRISEEEE! Hermana Japa is gonna STAY WITH ME! :D Hahaha WAY sick. The zone leaders call us up and say, "Well, we´re gonna start with Japa...Japa...SE VA! You´re leaving Balloffet!"

Japa: WHAT?!?!

Zone Leaders: Yup. Get nice and comfy, because you are STAYING in BARRIO UNO!

Hahaha. Seriously, easiest transfer and transition of my life. :P SO Hermana Japa will officially be my last companion, and she is my murderer! She´s killing me. (: So crazy, but we´re way excited. We´ve known each other since our first day in Argentina haha. We slept in the same hotel room that first night! Crazy stuff. (: Alrighty, I´m all out of time. I love you all! Cuídense y, sí, nos veremos demasiado pronto...Les quiero a todos. (:

-Hermana Lybbert

No comments:

Post a Comment