Monday, May 26, 2014

TRANSFERS!...From LAST Week. (:

Whoops!! My bad! I completely forgot to get you all the deets about transfers and such haha. But that´s alright, I´ll do it now!

So this transfer is gonna be a funny one, because Presidente is leaving here in June! So it´s only a 4 week transfer, and then we´ll be having an 8-week transfer afterwards. So on Wednesday, my companion showed up, and we immediately started having a BLAST together! Meet my new, yet definitely well-known, companion, Hermana Lawrence!!! :D

Okay, well maybe you all back home don´t know her, but I sure do! Let´s think back about 13-14 months ago in the MTC...I had to wait for an extra week without a reassignment, as well as a few other kids. So we finally get our reassignments, and I´m headed out to California! Who is my travel companion? A cute little gal, Hermana Lawrence, whom I had met before the MTC through Facebook haha. Weird, no? So we spent some good time in Cali together, but I got shipped out a little faster than her. She finally made it here in December. And now we are LOVING our lives all over again, because...I dno. It has just been a really easy transition haha. I already knew her, and we never had that awkward couple of days, trying to figure out how the new comp works and adjusting. BUT, we were trained the same way in California, and we already had a good idea of how the other one worked. So what do we do? We head out and KILL it! We´re finding new people to teach, we´re talking with all sorts of people, and we´re laughing our heads off. (: Sooo it´s been a great, fast few days.

This week we really have seen some cool miracles, and we´re excited to keep seeing more! We are finding families, chosen people, and people who are ready and willing to listen to us! (:

-Just a couple photos of us hermanas. (: Before my beloved Hermana Hales left me. ):
-Elders Petersen and Palmer! Putting together their AlphsDogs...
-Elder Peters trying them out for the first time...Not half bad!
-My lovely Hermana Hales and Sabas haha. (:
-Yesterday we didn´t have lunch, so I whipped together some tasty german pancakes! Mmmmmm. So goooood.
-My cute comp and I! Cheeese (;

No comments:

Post a Comment