Monday, May 5, 2014

Birthday Packages!

Sooo anyone remember that one email that we all got from the Argentina missions, telling our families to not send anymore packages, because they´d all get stuck in Buenos Aires, and they´d never get to us? Whelp, looks like my family sent out my birthday package RIGHT on time! :D Because when we went to Consejo with all the zone leaders and sister training leaders, y´know what I got in the mail?!!

MY SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS T-SHIRT!!! Whoooo! Probably my favorite thing EVER. All of the office elders DIED hahaha. I sat down RIGHT then and there and opened it up. Got all the tape off, and the first thing I see is a Superbowl trophy deal on a blue and lime green t-shirt. I was showing that thing off to EVERYONE hahaha. One of the elders walked in (one who had been rooting for the Broncos), and he hid his eyes from shame. (: I´mmm lovin´ it!

Oh yeah, I also had to take a photo of what we´ve got here in downtown San Luis haha. New York! :P

The fun things about Consejo every month? Since San Luis is so far out, we go to the offices the night before and stay the night there. Annnd we were hungry. So we went to go get some panchos. Hot dogs. Seriously, the hot dogs here at the GREATEST thing alive. It had been a 9 months since I´d had one haha. It´s not just a hot dog, bun, ketchup, mustard, and relish. It´s a giant hot dog, homemade buns, a little mayo, american cheese, ham, mustard, and ketchup...It´s glorious. (: And now I´m hungry hahaha.

The ice cream? Well the fudge-covered graham crackers are from my birthday package. (: So I had to show that one off. Yummm...

OKAY. Speaking of the ice cream. So, I love ice cream. But I definitely am not used to such sweet things anymore. Yesterday I got SICK. I changed haha. We had flan with a member, ice cream at home, and ROOTBEER FLOATS (does NOT exist in Argentina or South America) in our Sunday meeting with the elders. I left from there, and I was dead. I came to realize why health is ALWAYS included in my blessings. Like...A LOT. And it´s because if I feel like crap, I shut down. I´ll do the work, but I´m just bleh. Not me. I am SO grateful for being a healthy person and for having that great blessing in my life. Not once have I gotten sick on the mission **knock on wood*, and it is SO amazing to me. THAT is my miracle for the week.

Alrighty. I´m outs. (: We´re gonna go eat SUBWAY. Yummm. (: Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment