Monday, March 10, 2014

I Might Die

So funny story. Last week I asked my sister to get a hold of a couple of friend´s email addresses. This morning, I´m looking through my email and see: Candice Snyder.

WHAT?! YESSSS! I died. (: And then I finish writing her real quick, and I go back to the inbox and see: Felipe Cornu.

NOOO! Wow. I DID die. We got to chattin´ in Castellano and vos and HA. It was great. (: THANK YOU DENE´ for getting me their email (:

SO! This week...Not a whole lot has gone down. It was kind of rough, but really good. It´s different being in a companionship of sister training leaders, but we´re always bouncing ideas off each other and getting the other´s opinion and becoming GENIUSES...I don´t know how to spell genius. Genious. Geeneeuhs. Jokes. But truly, nothing looks right now. I love Castellano, let´s just say that. (:

Last week Hermana Cheta and I went to the zoo! Solitas. But it was a blast. (: We messed around in a semi-mature way, laughed a lot (as usual), and had a good time wandering about in the outdoors. (: SO! Here´s some photos for you all (:

-Eagle. YES. I had a few USA Pride moments (;
-My comp! Hermana Cheta, Porteña, from Santa Fe Capital
-Mendoza! Gotta love this desert. (:
-The bear that I´d love to take home. (: He was cute, sittin´ there like a puppy dog. (;
-More bears!
-Feeding the baboons.That´s right. They loved me. Them and their red, strange behinds. **shiver** Medio raro.
-Baboon!
-I can´t tell you how many there were...It was insane...And not all of them were INSIDE the cage. There were several out and about, stealing stuff from people haha.
-More. Monkeys.
-My comp feeding the oldest baboon, super gentle that monkey.
-Sheep. I kind of die laughing at the zoos here. They´ve always got things like pigs, sheep, horses...I just think of that fieldtrip that we take in kindergarten when we go to the high school to see all the FFA animals hahaha.
-RAWR. Cougarrr. (: I had a BYU Pride moment there, too.
-Tiger!
-One of my favorites. (: ZEBRA!
-I died when I saw the elephants, because I thought of Audrey (; As I was snapping these next few photos, I was thinking, "Ha! Audrey would love how giddy and happy this little guy is! He just looks like he´s smiling. :D
-See?? Haha Actually he was looking for some of the food people had thrown up there.
-His trunk (: Still looking for food.
-CHECK IT OUT! Look what we found in the zoo!!!...A kitten. Awesome haha. It was cute, at least.
-Wild birds. Out and about. Just chillin´.

ALRIGHTY. I´m tired. We´re gonna go play some volleyball (: Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment