Monday, February 3, 2014

Fotos x3

Wait, WHAT?! Seriously, they all surprised me. We went on exchanges, so Hermana Martinez told me that she wanted to surprise HER companion, Hermana Reyes for her 8 month mark. I was down, so we got some tasty cupcakes and an "8" candle. We show up, and they´re all cooking, and then Hermana Martinez and Cerrato disappear with our cupcakes...They totally FOOLED us!! Hermana Cerrato told Hermana Reyes that she wantd to surprise ME for my 10 month mark...So they walk out with the cupcakes and candles, and we all start singing. Hermana Reyes starts singing happy birthday to ME, and I to HER. "No, Hermana, it´s YOUR´S!" "Nooo it´s YOUR´S!" Hahaha we died. They totally tricked us, and it was well done. (:

Comp pic

Celebration with the hermanas!

Blowing out our candles. (:

Cupcake. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment