Monday, July 21, 2014

Just Some Photos

Photos first!
-TOP RAMEN?! My comp just about fell over and died, even though it cost like 15 pesos hahaha. Valió la pena!
-Sooo we have this convert, Alicia. She´s an older lady, but she is AMAZING. And, she loves the hermanas. (: She didn´t have children, so we´re basically her daughters haha. As we were leaving her house the other night, she suddenly tells us to wait. We look at each other and shrug as she scuffles off to her bedroom. She comes out with a bag of fruit and 100 pesos!! She saw that we didn´t have lunch the next day, so she told us to go buy some lunch that we really liked. (: She´s the cutest. She didn´t let us turn her down haha.
-PANADERÍAS!! Something I will THOROUGHLY miss. (: Bakeries and all the facturas and such. This first photo is of some facturas.
-This foto is of the panadería, in general. Breads, raspaditas, rolls, other sweet yumminess, pizzas, etc. It´s delicious. (:
-DAMIÁN! So we pushed his date back one week, so that he can be a little more prepared, and we gave him a question card for all of his questions he can think of haha. So every time we have a lesson, we come back and look at his card and see the new questions. We´ve already answered several of them. (: He´s bomb!
-These next 3 photos are of one of my favorite families in the ward. (: Raquel (friend of Damián!), and her 3 kids. I love them SO much. I don´t have a photo of Raquel, but I will. Her kids just kill me, though. I couldn´t manage to sneak one of the oldest haha, but oh well. The little one reminds me SO much of little Samuel Conrad TEETER when he was younger. (: Just that sneaky look in his smile, his ears, and his ENERGY hahaha. Dang, I love it. They´re the cutest. (:
-GRASS! Seriously, it´s so hard for people to grow grass here for some reason haha. We saw this, and I stopped in my tracks. GREEN GRASS. It was gorgeous. I´m excited to walk around in grass barefoot haha. It´s purty. (;

This week was crazy, and we walked a lot, but it´s been way good! Damián is super excited for his baptism THIS week (just for some extra preparation, so that we can finish teaching him everything and answer all of his questions)! We´re getting everything all planned out for this week. (: Whoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment