Monday, October 21, 2013

Pictures! Cavas de Zonda

Finally at the top of the hike!

Sitting on top of the head, with Elder Gutierrez behind me haha.

"Cheeese!!" hahah we´re really attractive.

The elders of my district haha. Up top is Elder Saavedra with my district leader, Elder Wright. Down below is Elder Holmstead (from my old ward at BYUI), Elder Johnson (Zone Leader) and Elder Gutierrez.

All of my district! (:

The ridiculous "trail" of rocks we climbed.

The cavesss.

My comp and I. We´re really great.

So windyyy.

Those MOUNTAINS! Fah. They kill me.

Everyone pretending to fall, except for Hna. Cox, who legitimately IS falling.

Uhhh an attempt of getting a picture of the elders.

Yeah. That´s Elder Johnson for ya.

Climbing up a holeee. :D

Elder Saavedra, I zoomed in...

Annnd what Elder Saavedra really looked like from teh top! :D

District.

District plus a zone leader haha.

Climbing downnn.


No comments:

Post a Comment