Monday, June 17, 2013

Feliz Día del Padre (:

Es la semana de los padres! (: So, of course, a great big shoutout to my glorious Papa! Y'know what I feel like I've learned the most from my dad?...I think of this often, because it is SO relevant in my life. The ability to work hard. Work ethic. Perseverance. First off, Scott Lybbert is such an incredible example of hard work and giving your all. It's impossible to NOT see this quality in him. Second, we weren't allowed to do things while only putting half our effort into the project. We were all in or all out. I grew up with this outlook, and it made it easy to do sports. I know how to work, and I owe it all to my father. I'll give my "loving side" from my Momma :D

Okay!! So updates for this week? Uhhh not many haha. However, we came upon our first "basher" of sorts. Longest 30 minutes of my life haha. Annnd don't judge us, but Safeway has some great candy bar sales. Buy two, get two free!...I won't admit how many candy bars we walked out of Safeway with that day (**cough cough**) TWELVE.

On the plus side, I've officially found a donut shop that has better donuts than good ol' Akins. Unfortunately, it is like...a 5-minute walk away from our apartment :D

Sooo I've got some LAME news. Y'know Alex? Didn't get baptized--YET! But soon, no worries. His mom is just a bit worried. Well, not worried. Just being cautious. He just has to show that he is committed to this. So we'll see!

Any who, off to go to the Golden Gate Bridge! Loves y'all!!

- Hermana Lybbert



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment